- ModelT250S F16P
- WEIGHT3.9 lbs.
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY100
- MAGAZINE ANGLEStraight Collation
- FASTENER LENGTH1" - 2-1/2"
- NAIL TYPE16 Ga. (Smooth/Galvanized)
- OP. PRES. P.S.I. (BAR)80 - 120 (5.5 - 8.3)
The Paslode 16 Ga. Pneumatic Finish Nailer has a best-in-class design that allows for comfort in all applications. This is a reliable and durable tool you can trust to keep up with you. The oil-free design allows for long term, maintenance-free operation which reduces cleanup time and associated costs.
AUTHORIZED PASLODE SERVICE CENTRES
Click here for List of Authorized Paslode Service Centres
REGISTER YOUR TOOL
Click here to register your new tool.
90-day limited warranty on all parts EXCEPT those which are specifically covered by an extended warranty
6-month extended limited warranty on all magazine parts
1-year extended limited warranty on all housing and cap assembly castings
The following: Bumper, Drive Blades, “O” Rings, Piston Rings; are considered normal wearing parts and are not under warranty
This warranty is void as to any Product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse, accidental or intentional damage; use with fasteners, fuel, batteries, or battery chargers not meeting ITW Canada specifications, size, or quality; improper maintenance; repair with other than genuine Paslode replacement parts; damage in transit or handling; or which, in ITW Canada’s opinion, has been altered or repaired in a way that affects or detracts from the performance of the Product.
16 Gauge Finish Nails
• ICC-ES Recognized, ESR-3072
• Approved for use in all pressure treated lumber such as ACQ and MCQ
• Polymer coating on nail head reduces staining and streaking by 80% compared to traditional hot dipped galvanized nails
• IRC R319.3 code approved for use in pressure treated lumber in accordance with ASTM A 153